BRIDGES represents a proven way to live the best life possible. These seven ideas, when implemented with conviction and passion, can lead someone happily living a good life to the extraordinary joys and satisfaction that come only to those leading their best life.
- Change (going from better to best) requires hard work. The catalyst that gets us out of our comfort zone and off to work is a bold idea and the passion to make it reality.
- Change is a war between your dreams and your comfort zones. Steel yourself for the battles ahead. Stay the course. Rise each time you fall. Resistance is often a sign you are on the right path. “Have a good attitude” seems so cliché but it works. Rail against (Eradicate) negativity.
- If you don’t control your destiny, someone or something else will. Modern life can move at a breakneck speed and you can’t afford to put your dreams in the hands of someone else. Make decisions quickly before complacency and mediocrity talk you out of it. Decide the life you want and then go get it on your terms and timing. No one owes you anything.
- Success and failure are determined by how much discipline one can muster to stay true to the bold ideas they are chasing and the conviction that the road they are on will lead to their true destiny.
- We get more by giving of ourselves…and it feels better. Legacy. Leave the world and its inhabitants in better condition than you found it.
- Find your core values and be true to them, always. Do what you promise, or don’t make the promise. Stay true to yourself and others in the face of opposition, risk, and trials.
- Stay mentally and physically fit so you can work hard. Physical and Mental ability to push yourself to the next level. Push tirelessly to relentlessly deliver extraordinary results.
“Nothing happens until something moves.”—Einstein
BRIDGES isn’t just a great name designed to inspire you to get from Point A-across a little stream or a huge gorge-to Point B.
It stands for something. Click here to learn more.
Our Excellence Coaching practice is centered on applying the principles of BRIDGES (Boldness-Resilience-Independence-Discipline-Generosity-Ethics-Strength) to your life to help you overcome challenges in important areas of your life, such as:
CAREER-Learn to leverage LinkedIn for your career advancement as you tap into a network of thousands of connections where you will likely find that one person (or more!) who can open a game-changing door for you.
BUSINESS-Get valuable, actionable advice in intense one-hour sessions tailored to your unique needs and dreams.
PERSONAL GROWTH-Struggling with regularly falling short of your potential? We get it. Let’s figure out what your potential really is and get you on a path to live up to it.
The Founder of BRIDGES, Adam Miles, a successful business operator, and consultant, will be your personal coach who will assist you in assessing where you are, where you want to go, and then help you make your plan and keep you on track.
Message us below to arrange a free initial consultation or to get our e-book on EXCELLENCE via email. Or, if you’re ready to roll now schedule your first session here.
Let’s get you on your way to a coaching relationship that will literally change your perspective on life which will then lead you to making choices and taking actions that will actually CHANGE your life.
I saw this graphic posted a few times on social media last month and it affected me, deeply. Given the ever-widening gap in agreement and civility among Americans generally, and my family and friends specifically, it made me sad, profoundly. But, in other ways, this sentiment encouraged me, more than a little. Like nearly any …
“Click. Click. Click. Click.” as you pull down the overhead restraint. “Pull on the yellow tabs,” says the operator. Your palms start to sweat a little…maybe a lot. Then your car lurches forward, leaving the platform. And in the blink of an eye, the ability to stop what’s about to happen is gone. This exciting, …
These days, I keep hearing people say: “Well, if it’s my time to go, then it’s my time to go.” This is usually said as “tough guy” commentary on the widespread and understandable range of emotions we humans all seem to be experiencing in 2020, ranging from utter panic to uncomfortable impatience to intense anger …